Join us for our Open House event — 3 days only! A National Hearing Expert, Christopher Green, will visit and offer a FREE expert hearing consultation in our office.
Sign up today for this free consultation before all spots are filled!
CIC removal handle antenna shape may vary.
What to expect at your hearing consultation?
During this consultation, we will look inside your ear using a tiny video camera called a Video Otoscope. This procedure is completely painless. The camera is placed just inside your ear canal. It will allow you to see all the way to your eardrum. This procedure and hearing consultation will help us understand why you may be experiencing difficulties with your hearing such as:
- Hearing but not understanding certain words
- Difficulty understanding conversations in noisy environments
- Frequently asking people to repeat themselves
- Having to turn the TV up loud in order to understand what is being said
Using the Video Otoscope, we will be able to determine whether your hearing difficulties are caused by simple ear wax. This exam may also reveal common problems such as:
- Damage to the eardrum
- Fluid accumulation in the middle ear
- Other conditions which may make it difficult to hear clearly